the joy you feel as you snuggle in bed with your 5 year old and go over your day.
The kisses and hugs you get as she drifts off to sleep.
Watching your little girl (who's not so little sleeping like an angel beside you)
Ahhhh the wonders of being a mother.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Then reality hits, your angel flails during the night, kicking you in legs , bum, does a 180 so that her feet are in you face.
She takes the blankets, or has to sleep ontop of the blankets which then won't let you pull them up.
She thens turns the 180 back and ends up punching you in the face.
But the most precious part is when you roll over to find out not only is her bum in your face, she has somehow managed to pee right on to your pillow.
Being a monther is so much fun.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment