Thanks for sharing your pics! I think I have those same glasses from 1984 LOL! I love the ones of your parents and Grandparents. My parents also go married in 1969.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
Happy Father's Day!
-
I am so thankful for dads. I have worked with too many kids who don't have
a dad or dad figure in their lives, or a maybe not a stable one. It really
i...
Happy New Year!
-
Welcome to 2013. You might be wondering if I resolved to blog more in
2013. Don't hold your breath on that one. But I am planning to add
several posts o...
1 comment:
Thanks for sharing your pics! I think I have those same glasses from 1984 LOL! I love the ones of your parents and Grandparents. My parents also go married in 1969.
Post a Comment