we had Victoria come over tonight for the first time.
The girls played dress up and watched the Wiggles Santa's Rocking video.
So far they seem to be alright , they are sleeping on the floor in their sleeping bags, with about 2 dozen stuffed animals.
Here's hoping no one wakes me up tonight, but I think Victoria will do just fine.
Well they did it, they both slept through the night without a peep. They were awake by 6:30, but overall it was a fun night for them.
I went upstairs about 11:00 and finally put an end to the carrying on, they were just laughing and giggling for a couple hours.
I'm sure Victoria will be over again in a couple weeks for another one.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment