If you had asked me if I thought she could do it, I would have said yes. I would have told you that she would go and never look back, but I guess I was wrong.
We didn't have to go and pick her up, but according to Andrea she definetly was not a happy camper.
She woke up quite a few times during the night, wanting to go home and see her mommy. But in the end she did stay.
A couple days after I asked her if she wanted to do it again, and she said that Kate could come to her house, but no way was she going back there. LOL
So my tough and rough tomboy does have a soft mommy's girl side.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment