Thank goodness, now we don't have to listen to him whine this year. LOL
He was quite excited to tell Scarlett last night, he called around 8:00 but she was already asleep. With the time change, a cold and a bad day at school she was ready for bed at 6:45. Martin was adamant that I wake her up, as she has been crying on and off since he left and waiting patiently for him to call.
So upstairs I went, I turned the light on and pulled the blankets off of her. She was out cold. Scarlie, Scarlie, daddy's on the phone. Scarlie , Dada wants to talk to you. Took about 5 minutes and she finally woke up.
"Wow, that's good Daddy, I'm so happy" "Do I get to put it in my room"
Of course this morning, she starts to cry because daddy never called last night. Despite having a five minute conversation with Martin, she has no memory of the call.
Uncle Brad also got a deer, so this years hunt seems to be going great.
Home Sweet Home! by The Pioneer Woman
-
I hope you’ve all been doing well, staying safe, and (hopefully) getting
back to some glimpse of normal. I know normal is a relative term, and I
swear, I s...
6 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment